Amazon Quartet of Justice
Sherilyn is a great GM! We can
tell, because she runs D&D3e for us and we all enjoy it! So when
she tries to tell you she's stupid and a bad GM and no one likes her, you
should say firmly, "Pish tosh!".
Don't listen if she tries to tell you AQoJ isn't a campaign,
either. It's just a very slow one!
Our Heroines are, at any given time, some subset of:
- Alyra (Dave's
- Sneaky and sensible. (wood elf CG ranger/rogue)
- Amaryllis (Trip's character)
- Dragon-blooded floozie. (halfling CG sorceress)
- Fresa (Marith's character)
- The voice of law and order. (dwarven LG cleric)
- Gabrielle (Harold's character)
- Just like on TV, including the no clothes. (human NG bard)
- Marika (Ken's character)
- A mercenary of varied background. (human NG monk/ranger/barbarian/fighter)
- Natalya (Ayse's character)
- Priestess of the god of travellers, and superior cook. (human NG fighter/cleric)
Formerly with the group but now off doing good on their own:
- Alyssa (Rebecca's character)
- Guardian of the wild, with a GREAT BIG WOLF. Left to deal with family business in a distant forest. (human NG ranger/druid)
- Solara (Emily's character)
- It's amazing how much trouble you can find if you really look for it. But now she's looking for it at wizard school. (elven CG ranger/rogue)
- Sophia (Earl's character)
- The other voice of law and order, a blacksmith's daughter with a
heart of gold and a golden horse. (human LG paladin)
- "Into the dwarven tomb! We have to save Connor!"
- "After the Bandits! We Must Rescue... CONRAD?!?!?"
- "Cleaning Up the Town"
- "On the Trail of the Necrotheologians!"
- "Attack of the Zombies!"
- "Having a Ball"
- "Back to the Ruins"
- "Circus of Revenge"
- "Moradin's Morningstar"
- "You come to this plane often?"
- "The Altar of the Dead God! Ophidiophobia!"
- "Royal Runaround"
- "The Bigger They Are, The Hotter They Burn"
- "Unmasked! I Slept With WHAT?!"
- "Assault on the Dimensional Pocket! Are You Sure You're Not Evil?"
- "Forty Tentacles, No Waiting"
- "Five Widgets to Rule Them All"
- "Assault of Darkness! Hey! I Was Using That Soul!"
- "On the Path of the Sun! Trial by Fire!"
- "On the Path of the Sun! Triumph!"
- "The Road Ahead!"
- "Full-Contact Diplomacy"
- "On the Road to Rati! Arms of Fire!"
- "Storms Gathering over Pelagos! Attack of the Lecherous King!"
- "The Pirate Warren!"
- "Fall of the Naga Pirates!"
- "The Red Sands"
- "The Dragon and the Virgins"
- "Into the Sunrise! The Lost City of Karal!"
- "...and TEN THOUSAND DRAGONS!"
- "Look! An Invisible Dragon!"
- "Land of Neutrality"
- "Druid King Drew"
- "Though I Walk Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Not Fear, For I Have Protection From Evil, 10' Radius"
- "Theft is a Legitimate Military Tactic!"
- "Betrayal! Queen Ditte on the Plane of Snakes!"
- "No One Lives Forever! Into the Caves of Lightning and Death!"
- "Stronghold of the Snake Monsters"
- "Onto the Plane, But Not Into
- "Temple of the Snake God! It's
a Giant Snake Made Out of Snakes!"
- "Political Monsters"
- "Civil War! Tigris Splits in Two!"
- "In the Eyestalks of the Beholder! Deathtrap Beneath Rati!"
- "The All-You-Can-Eat Venison Buffet... OF DEATH!"
- "Death Spiral II: The Lich's Cursed Library!"
- "Death Spiral II ½: The Cozy, Well-furnished Den of the Undead!"
- "Too Many Tentacles"
- "When Calamari Attacks! Insidious Evil on the Streets of Rati!"
- "The Lunatic King of Marginalia! Tentacles Attack AGAIN!"
- "You Call That A Plan?! Into The Spider Caverns For Daniel!"
- "The Wrong Side of the Web! Into the Lair of the Mind Flayers!"
This file was last modified at 2009 on 19Jul08 by email@example.com.